Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Le120
[Interest Check ATM as the unit is currently with Devialet]

I am the 2nd owner of this amplifier, which started off as a D110 (with WiFi).
Originally supplied by Absolute Sounds 1/10/2013, I have the invoices to continue the 5 year warranty.

Because of some discolouration of the case, the amplifier is currently back in France having the electronics transferred to a new case. Otherwise the amplifier has been faultless in operation.

I brought this for £2900 (27/2/2105) and would like to recoup this, in light of the above repairs.

Triple boxed (and including remote, IEC, White Gloves and Devialet carrier bag) so could be posted (with insurance) at cost.

Demo & collection in Brighton welcomed.
(06-Jan-2016, 13:19)simon Wrote: [Interest Check ATM as the unit is currently with Devialet]

I am the 2nd owner of this amplifier, which started off as a D110 (with WiFi).
Originally supplied by Absolute Sounds 1/10/2013, I have the invoices to continue the 5 year warranty.

Because of some discolouration of the case, the amplifier is currently back in France having the electronics transferred to a new case. Otherwise the amplifier has been faultless in operation.

I brought this for £2900 (27/2/2105) and would like to recoup this, in light of the above repairs.

Triple boxed (and including remote, IEC, White Gloves and Devialet carrier bag) so could be posted (with insurance) at cost.

Demo & collection in Brighton welcomed.

Hi Simon
Do you have an anticipated return date?
I am interested however my max budget is 2.5. Let me know if this is of any interest. thanks.
(07-Jan-2016, 10:41)paulrcourtney@talktalk.net Wrote: Do you have an anticipated return date?
I am interested however my max budget is 2.5. Let me know if this is of any interest. thanks.

Hello Paul, thanks for the reply.

I haven't heard when the amplifier will be returned. After Christmas was the last I heard.

I was hoping for something closer to my purchase price, but I will bear it it mind when the amp. returns.

Regards, Simon.