Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vibration Control
(16-Jan-2016, 15:06)Confused Wrote:
(16-Jan-2016, 10:22)NickB Wrote: Mine are hanging on screws on a concrete block wall, how do I stop them vibrating?

Are you referring to your Devialets or something even more precious?

Curses! you have seen through my cunning room treatments  Confused
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
I have been using three HRS Nimbus pucks for a while and they really works well with the D250. I have located them close together underneath the center of the amplifier. The result is an even more natural timbre and live feeling added to the musical presentation.

BR Björn

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
- Proud Devialet owner since 2011!

Main system:
Devialet D250 Pro, Magico Q3 speakers, Shunyata Anaconda speaker cables, Shunyata Sigma HC power cable/Shunyata Cyklops V2 power conditioner/Shunyata Digital power cable, Shunyata DF-SS cable lifters, Jenving CAT8+ Ethernet cables, Auralic Aries Mini with SBoost power supply, Shunyata Venom USB.

Working at Akkelis Audio in Gothenburg, Sweden
I plan to test Ansuz Darkz C on my Devialets but what is the best positions to place the feets (3) to start with?
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Try one front and two at the back

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(18-Jan-2016, 00:39)hk6230 Wrote: Try one front and two at the back

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I will try this, is about to order 6 Darkz D for my Devialets. 
If they are as good as my dealer says they are I will get Darkz Feet and Darkz A to my speakers.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

Tongue 
Today I got 6 Ansuz Darkz D for my Devialets...

[Image: 145_1454094673.jpg]

Second system

Octaviars,
I'm a little skeptical but really want you to surprise us all and say that ansuz really works.
As well please post photos.
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
(29-Jan-2016, 21:44)Stigmater Wrote: Octaviars,
I'm a little skeptical but really want you to surprise us all and say that ansuz really works.
As well please post photos.

I can reasure you that Ansuz Darkz works really well with Devialet. I have not put mine in yet but when I attended a demo with D800 the Darkz made a big differens.

Second system

Nice! Have you tried the Ansuz Darkz at all octaviars?
I might have some on the way hopefully too! I borrowed and tried the Ceramic ones last year and it was a revelation. And I was very sceptical initially.
The thing that hurts, like a lot of these things, is the price for what doesn't seem much at all, and why can't the manufacturers just sort this out when they make the unit?!
(29-Jan-2016, 22:10)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Nice! Have you tried the Ansuz Darkz at all octaviars?
I might have some on the way hopefully too! I borrowed and tried the Ceramic ones last year and it was a revelation.  And I was very sceptical initially.
The thing that hurts, like a lot of these things, is the price for what doesn't seem much at all, and why can't the manufacturers just sort this out when they make the unit?!

I did not have time to put them in tonight but tomorrow I will install them so I have not yet heard Darkz in my own system.

Second system