Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Posts
Hello All,

I have a problem when posting items to this site. When I am replying to posts, I can't create paragraphs. The problem is the same when using Edge, IE, Chrome and Safari on iPad.

When creating new posts, it works. See! This is a new paragraph.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Weird. Has it alway been like this or is it recent behaviour?
If it is the same issue as one gets on PM replies, then yes, the paragraph feature is compromised.

There is a work around.

Type the message.
Preview it and the paragraphs are squashed together.
Reparagraph it.
Preview it and the paragraphs are preserved.
Post the reply.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
maybe try pressing Ctrl and Return between paragraphs and see if that works
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
(23-Jan-2016, 20:40)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Weird. Has it alway been like this or is it recent behaviour?

Always
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(23-Jan-2016, 20:51)IanG-UK Wrote: If it is the same issue as one gets on PM replies, then yes, the paragraph feature is compromised.

There is a work around.

Type the message.
Preview it and the paragraphs are squashed together.
Reparagraph it.
Preview it and the paragraphs are preserved.
Post the reply.

(24-Jan-2016, 00:59)tyefighter Wrote: maybe try pressing Ctrl and Return between paragraphs and see if that works

Thank you. I'll try that tomorrow on my PC.