Poll: Do you own/use a turntable with your Devialet?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I own & frequently use my turntable
54.41%
37 54.41%
Yes, I own but rarely use my turntable
26.47%
18 26.47%
Yes, I own but no longer use my turntable
1.47%
1 1.47%
No, I don't own a turntable but I'm considering getting one
8.82%
6 8.82%
No, I don't own a turntable and I'm not interested in getting one
8.82%
6 8.82%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How many Devialet owners use a Turntable?
I own and use my VPI Classic 1 c/w Phenix Cartridge about 40% of the time.
The phono stage on the Devialet is very good.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

I have had a Roksan Radius with Nima arm and Corus cartridge for about 4 years but I am playing it less these days. This is possibly because of all the other options you have to choose from. In my case decent quality streaming (Quobuz) a large iTunes library and a decent CD/SACD player. Listening to digital has taken a distinct step up since I got the D200 and my current vinyl set up has become the poor relation I'm afraid. One major problem with the deck is a slight speed fluctuation (wow/flutter) which I never experienced with my previous AR deck. This has become quite irritating. I have around 600 LP's which I really would like to play more so I will be looking to upgrade soon as I am sure there is much better sound to be had from vinyl!
D440 Pro, Auralic Aries G1, Project Xtension 10, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Esoteric SA-50, Sonus Faber Olympica II, Audioquest cables. Mutec MC-3 + USB.
I have a Basis Ovation/Vector 3/Syncrowave and Transfiguration Axis S running directly into a D200. I've had quite a few phono stages and the Devialet for me is one of the better ones.
I play vinyl every time when listening to music. I think Devialet phono stage in my le200 is very good though not dead silent. But I treat it as an extra free of charge feature. I do not have streaming thing but play digital using external hard disk and MacBook plus iTunes. Cheapy usb cable between MacBook and le200 (AIR not working satisfactorily). Since I play vinyl more and more, I seldom play digital music these days.
I voted for 'have one ... but not using it..' As I use room correction I would need the rc filters to run in the amp to work on all inputs including the phono input. I am still waiting for Devialet to keep their promise regarding rc in the amps DSP. Then I will start using my turntable!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Pink Triangle Anniversary / SME V / AT ART-9
Hooked up to either my D250 or Phantoms
Using my Linn LP-12 with Linn Akurate-DSM phono stage.
Devialet phono setup is not able to handle moving coil cartridges with low output, as there is a hiss (noise) of about 12dB higher than with the Linn phono stage. No vinyl owner could accept such noisy phono stage as with Devialet, IMHO.
220 Expert Pro - MagicoA3 - Linn Streaming - Linn LP12 Vinyl - DS-Audio 003 - PS Audio PP12 - Uptone EtherRegen - AfterDark Clock - Acourate room correction via Roon - Qobuz
Germany - Hamburg
I have a Clearaudio Concept MC connected to my D400 but dont use it very much.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

As posted in a separate thread, I refurbished the Thorens TD 160 Super from my father with a new cell on its SME arm and connected it to my Devialet 120. I have to confess the sound is quite astonishing, mostly bringing vivid memories from the Luxman/Cabasse era with my late father in the 80's.
Synology DS414 > Roon Optimized Core Kit on NUC7i7BNH > Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI (upgraded from D120) > Cabasse Galion IV (vintage)
i use a Acustic Raven AC with Acustic Raven 10.5 tonearm and a Koetsu signature platinum cart and then into a Hashimoto SUT and then into Devailet

when i first got my D Premiers the phono stage was superb - so much so that i could not justify the need to keep my Audio Research Ref 2 phono stage

whilst the software upgrades have added extra functionality re changing settings on the fly - the phono stage appears to be more noisy - especially when in MC stage - but the noise is reduced when via the SUT and MM stage

i would trade the original phono stage software without the bells and whistles for the current version

as for listening it is dependent - i tend to listen in batches i.e. vinyl for a period of time (weeks) then digital (AIR) and then back again - driven more by music i want to listen to than SQ