Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cables for Devialet D200
Glad you're back. Enjoy your listening tomorrow! Let us know what you find about which cables sound best to you if you find any difference.
(03-Feb-2016, 22:20)deviousalet Wrote: Glad you're back. Enjoy your listening tomorrow! Let us know what you find about which cables sound best to you if you find any difference.

Got everything set up and so far I am liking it alright with the original power cable.  I will probably do some intense listening this weekend.  It is an impressive piece of equipment and has far surpassed my expectations.
That's excellent, and the real point of this whole hobby. Enjoy your listening!
Two months in, and I'm finding that my D-200/ProAc K6 sounds better with "cheaper'' cables. I replaced my Crystal Microdiamond with Ringmat cables that cost 1/10 the price and experienced a decent increase in sound quality.
(22-Feb-2016, 10:36)DVLA Wrote: Two months in, and I'm finding that my D-200/ProAc K6 sounds better with "cheaper'' cables. I replaced my Crystal Microdiamond with Ringmat cables that cost 1/10 the price and experienced a decent increase in sound quality.

Better in these cases is probably a matter of taste. What is it that makes them better DVLA?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.