Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Speakers - something *unconventional*
(19-Mar-2016, 11:12)Hifi_swlon Wrote: I like the look of the German Physiks, but no one near me seems to have them.  I saw a deal on a used pair and thought about just taking a punt, but I've learnt the hard way thats not the best idea (financially) and so amazingly I showed restraint…..  

Hello, My name is Robert Kelly and I work for German Physiks.  I understand that you are in the UK.  We do in fact have a dealer about an hour by car from you in Aldermaston, called The Audio Consultants.  They have both the latest Unlimited and the new HRS-130 and can provide excellent demonstrations.  I am sure they would be happy for you to bring your amplifier to their showroom to try with the Unlimited.  They can also arrange home demonstrations.  If you wish to follow this up please call their Stephen Harper on 0118 981 9891.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  My email address is info@german-physiks.com.
(01-Sep-2016, 16:54)German Physiks Wrote: Hello, My name is Robert Kelly and I work for German Physiks.  I understand that you are in the UK.  We do in fact have a dealer about an hour by car from you in Aldermaston, called The Audio Consultants.  They have both the latest Unlimited and the new HRS-130 and can provide excellent demonstrations.  I am sure they would be happy for you to bring your amplifier to their showroom to try with the Unlimited.  They can also arrange home demonstrations.  If you wish to follow this up please call their Stephen Harper on 0118 981 9891.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  My email address is info@german-physiks.com.

Thanks Robert, I may well do that as I'm now finding the odd bit of time to think about this again.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(01-Sep-2016, 23:25)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(01-Sep-2016, 16:54)German Physiks Wrote: Hello, My name is Robert Kelly and I work for German Physiks.  I understand that you are in the UK.  We do in fact have a dealer about an hour by car from you in Aldermaston, called The Audio Consultants.  They have both the latest Unlimited and the new HRS-130 and can provide excellent demonstrations.  I am sure they would be happy for you to bring your amplifier to their showroom to try with the Unlimited.  They can also arrange home demonstrations.  If you wish to follow this up please call their Stephen Harper on 0118 981 9891.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  My email address is info@german-physiks.com.

Thanks Robert, I may well do that as I'm now finding the odd bit of time to think about this again.

Thank you for your reply.  Stephen is a very nice chap and easy to get on with.  He is very knowledgable, not at all pushy and  can produce a very good sound in his demonstration room.