Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Experts Empirical Knowledge Part 1
Thanks for sharing Gui! Smile

A lot of the things you mention I've done as well over the years. I'd like to add careful cable dressing like separating power cables as much from signal carrying cables, crossing them at 90 deg. angles and only when needed. Getting cables up from the floor is also good practice.

As is shown here, some people don't like to have their beliefs system challenged. Or they're not convinced any of it matters. Nothing wrong with that, if only they'd keep their snarky/ridiculing remarks to themselves.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
@Antoine
Thanks for the approval. I wondered that there was no one in consent with me, because for me the blessing of the suggested tweakings I mentioned is far more than obvious.
Once one feels the relieve of these EMFs you can never go back listening to your music in an untuned room.

As I wrote in Part 2, I completely understand the postition of people not feeling this relieve. But I was considering they are open minded enough to let it be that someone else is having this experience, though some did.

What I don't understand is, why someone who negates this tweaking posts in the tweakers corner anyway?

And yes, you are right with your advice. It was my daily routine when tuning a system to lift up all cables touching the floor lastly. It gives the system so much tranquility and smoothness.

gui
"Oh, you can buy the other. But then it is a cost intensive learning process"
berlin