Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15% off your Expert System Companion
Hi,

I received an e-mail from Devialet announcing this promotion for existing Expert owners to upgrade into a Dual mono setup. The promotion is as the topic stated 15% of the retail price and it is valid till March 31st. Not valid in US and it says proof of purchase is required for your master unit.

I was thinking over upgrading into 400 so it is a good promotion but timing budget wise is not so good. Confused now what to do Smile

What is the regular retail price of a companion unit in Europe if someone knows it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Companion 5998 Euro and yet till March 31st -15%
Second promo since summer of 2014 for an Companion. New Expert Line at High End Munich?

Sent by iPad
(15-Feb-2016, 20:46)Elztalbiker Wrote: Companion 5998 Euro and yet till March 31st -15%
Second promo since summer of 2014 for an Companion. New Expert Line at High End Munich?

Sent by iPad

is that 5998 before or after the 15% discount ?
Before - Slave is normally 6998 Euro an Companion 5998 Euro included tax

Sent by iPad
I received it too.  15% wasn't enough to convince me in my Devialet state of mind.

Perhaps a sign of new/updated models this year though? (Oh, Elztalbiker beat me to it Wink )

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

A lot of persons whi bought 400 are not very Happy with some issues...many thread in this forum about problems with 400..

I would prefer to upgrade to 250 than to 400...

I also like simple one unit idea...simplicity, less boxes...
(15-Feb-2016, 20:46)Elztalbiker Wrote: Companion 5998 Euro and yet till March 31st -15%

Sent by iPad

Thanks for the price. I believe normally it is possible to get some 10% discount at any time so this 15% is not tempting.
As far as the new expert line, i do not think there is a need for same. We users always want some missing things to come to Devialet not a completely new expert line.
I am sure you can find a good used master unit at around the same price (if not even cheaper) if you have that money to spend.
Hifishark.com might have the solution.

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(15-Feb-2016, 21:03)moreno1973 Wrote: A lot of persons whi bought 400 are not very Happy with some issues...many thread in this forum about problems with 400..

I would prefer to upgrade to 250 than to 400...

I also like simple one unit idea...simplicity, less boxes...

Where are these many threads, mine is absolutely amazing and a huge upgrade from the 200

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
Beat me to it Nick!

(Yes, there have been some glitches with the configurator, but apart from that, no problems I'm aware of.)
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK