Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet not attending High-End 2016
(27-Feb-2016, 17:12)Gentleman Wrote: Hi folks.

What I have been told just recently is that Devialet will not exhibit but instead the german importer ( Audio Components) and some people from the Devialet team will be in Munich.

Also I was told that some new things about the expert series will be released at that time. But I were not able to receive any further information about details....

In Dubio Pro Audio

Jan

I just had a look at Audio Component's Website (http://www.audio-components.de/events/), and as it seems they are not going to show any Devialet products in Munich but rather promote the competitor (?) MOON ACE. Does anybody know if and where Devialet products and representatives can be found on the Munich show?
Devialet 220 pro CI - Surface 4 pro / Dirac / Roon / AIR - Kuzma Stabi S / Hana SL - PMC Fact 8
(01-May-2016, 17:57)Ron McKernan Wrote:
(27-Feb-2016, 17:12)Gentleman Wrote: Hi folks.

What I have been told just recently is that Devialet will not exhibit but instead the german importer ( Audio Components) and some people from the Devialet team will be in Munich.

Also I was told that some new things about the expert series will be released at that time. But I were not able to receive any further information about details....

In Dubio Pro Audio

Jan

I just had a look at Audio Component's Website (http://www.audio-components.de/events/), and as it seems they are not going to show any Devialet products in Munich but rather promote the competitor (?) MOON ACE. Does anybody know if and where Devialet products and representatives can be found on the Munich show?

Hi Ron,

I have just been at Munich High End today and in the room of the distributor were only two Phantoms (which weren't even playing), and only one D400 powering some small Magicos (S1 I guess). No Devialet signs, flyers, representatives or whatsoever. So no big news here.

Greetings from Bavaria

Franz
Melco N1A - Devialet 440 Pro - B&W 802 D3
Heard Announcement to happen in the month of June.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
(07-May-2016, 06:34)Jnan_devi Wrote: Heard Announcement to happen in the month of June.

From a reliable source?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(07-May-2016, 08:35)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(07-May-2016, 06:34)Jnan_devi Wrote: Heard Announcement to happen in the month of June.

From a reliable source?

Ah, please note that Jnan_devi is not specifying June of any particular year......
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(07-May-2016, 09:12)Confused Wrote:

From a reliable source?

Ah, please note that Jnan_devi is not specifying June of any particular year......

haha! At ease...
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(07-May-2016, 09:12)Confused Wrote:

From a reliable source?

Ha ha ... Smile Optimistically 2016!
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
I believe Jnan. I heard the same, too.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

I'm sure that we will know when it happens, after all, Devialet didn't exactly hold back when it got to the Phantom launch. (which itself was delayed a couple of weeks, Devialet have form here)

So expect details of the new product to be spray painted on the pavement outside your house sometime soon.....
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
There's that "soon" again...Devialet's favorite word.

In the words of one of my heroes, “You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means” – Inigo Montoya