Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Wall Mount Bracket - Gecko
(28-Nov-2016, 20:59)Olli I Wrote:
(28-Nov-2016, 20:38)Johnnydev Wrote:
(28-Nov-2016, 20:04)Olli I Wrote: How is bass and soundstage on Geckos? I have problems with bass in my small listening room. I am thinking about moving to Tree stands. I'm not sure if I have put them too high but it feels like the sound is coming from too high. All the pics I have seen shows them even higher. The bass is impossible in the next room....I can't listen to music when others are sleeping. There was not that problem with my previous speakers. They were on stands. They didn't go that low on bass though

Do you have the dialog and phantoms on the same power outlet?
If not just Try it

I moved them on the same outlet yesterday. I haven't been able to test the sound yet. Do you think it could improve performance?

In my case the difference was big
What changed in sound when you swapped the power outlet?
You don't use ethernet? PLC?
(28-Nov-2016, 22:23)Olli I Wrote: You don't use ethernet? PLC?

Plc
(28-Nov-2016, 22:58)Johnnydev Wrote:
(28-Nov-2016, 22:23)Olli I Wrote: You don't use ethernet? PLC?

Plc

PLC has been rock solid here. I noticed that my Phantoms never use wifi even though there shouldn't be any problem with it. I have Airport Extreme connected to my internet carriers box via ethernet cable. Extreme does the wireless stuff.
Are the wall hangers/pins sold separately? It would be easier experiment alternative wall placements
if I could put hangers on different hights. I could lift Phantom on Gecko to alternative height and back again etc.

I have something like 2,5 meters from the speaker wall to listening chair.