Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD: D-Premier
Hallo!

I am looking for a Devialet D-Premier (with Air module). My budget is 3.400,00 Euro.

Since I live in Germany and Switzerland, offers from within the EU or from Switzerland are welcome.

Please send a PM. Thank you!

Kind regards from the Alps Heart 
Quasimodo
IMO 3400 euro is to not enough to buy D-Premier. Be aware of many low price offers now there is a lot fraud offers from Spain, Portugal for High End gear. IMO 4500 Euro is a minimum to buy working D-premier with no any scratches or damages... but I with You a lot of luck in finding cheaper offers.
Thank's, Moreno, for your good advice. I think the next couple of days I just wait and see. With some luck something reasonable might pop up.
beware from Hifishark.com also. I found 3 scammers that were stealing money so far.
3400 euros will not buy you a D-Premier.

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Thanks for the words of caution, Cosmosound.  I’ve seen some dubious offers on hifi-shark myself.  Sometimes, though, it’s pretty difficult to tell the good guys from the bad, at least for me.  So, your advice is highly welcome.

You are probably right.  In all likelihood, 3400 Euros wouldn’t buy me a D-Premier.  At the moment, I’m debating with myself if I’m ready to put some more on the table, let’s say Euro 4000. Huh
(09-Mar-2016, 19:59)Quasimodo Wrote: Thanks for the words of caution, Cosmosound.  I’ve seen some dubious offers on hifi-shark myself.  Sometimes, though, it’s pretty difficult to tell the good guys from the bad, at least for me.  So, your advice is highly welcome.

You are probably right.  In all likelihood, 3400 Euros wouldn’t buy me a D-Premier.  At the moment, I’m debating with myself if I’m ready to put some more on the table, let’s say Euro 4000. Huh

its easy my friend. If the offer you a very low price and they ask you to go for an escrow- like servive then 99% it is a scam.

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
however, if still interested I might have something to help you out Smile