Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canare crimp BNC and RCA connectors.
Is there anyone here that knows something about Canare connectors that is for crimping.  I need one BNC and one RCA crimp connector that fits a coaxcable that is 8.2 mm. There is so many models to choose from so it is not easy to know which one to pick.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

You might get what you want from Blue Jeans cable for a very reasonable price without the trouble. It's probably cheaper than buying the tools to make the cable yourself.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(06-Mar-2016, 00:17)Pim van Vliet Wrote: You might get what you want from Blue Jeans cable for a very reasonable price without the trouble. It's probably cheaper than buying the tools to make the cable yourself.

I already have tools for BNC, and the cable I get from my work so that is not costing my anything just that there are so many different models from Canare, not easy to see which one that fits on a coax that is not in the list of cables.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree