Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synergistic Devialet Power Cords
Arrive Monday for use with the 400.  Will report results.  They succeed Stage III Concepts, which are quite stiff.
PS Audio P20 (2) and Power Bases (2), Aurender ACS10, Devialet 400, Martin Logan Neolith, Audioquest Wild & Diamond, Synergistic: Tranq  Base, FEQ, HFT, Black Box, Active Ground Block, Devialet Special Cords, Dedicated 20 amp circuits, Cryoed Romex.
24 Hour Report Synergistic Devialet Cables

Flexibility and weight-- More flexible than the Stage III Concepts they succeed, but less flexible than Isoclean Super Focus, though lighter than these.
Break in (so far)--Reduced volume for the first 30 minutes, then return to normal. Treble roughness for about 2-3 hours, which then gradually resolves.

After 24 hours-- Greater image depth; good center fill; no frequency anomalies; more detail, largely due to a dead quiet backdrop.

Will report after 48 hours.
PS Audio P20 (2) and Power Bases (2), Aurender ACS10, Devialet 400, Martin Logan Neolith, Audioquest Wild & Diamond, Synergistic: Tranq  Base, FEQ, HFT, Black Box, Active Ground Block, Devialet Special Cords, Dedicated 20 amp circuits, Cryoed Romex.
These are beautiful looking cords.

Are you auditioning them ? Or have you purchased them ?

Many things that I don't understand....

Active / UEF Shielding with built in power supplies, no MPC’s and no additional wires.
UEF AC Conditioner
World’s First use of Graphene in an AC Cord. Graphene is a room temperature super conductor with 8 million times the conductive density of copper.

Very interested to hear your impressions.
D200, Magico S1's, Antipodes DX
(09-Mar-2016, 13:29)gray Wrote: These are beautiful looking cords.

Are you auditioning them ? Or have you purchased them ?

Many things that I don't understand....

Active / UEF Shielding with built in power supplies, no MPC’s and no additional wires.
UEF AC Conditioner
World’s First use of Graphene in an AC Cord. Graphene is a room temperature super conductor with 8 million times the conductive density of copper.

Very interested to hear your impressions.

I have purchased, but my dealer offers 30 day return. Impressions will continue in this thread.
48 Hour Report Synergistic Devialet Cables

There is an extremely quiet background. Tonal balance is excellent. Imaging and instrumental placement is excellent. Solid center image, and overall greater depth of image than with any previous power cord.

Will have a 72 hour report tomorrow.
The Cable Company in Pennsylvania http://www.thecableco.com/ has a lending library which can be used to audition cables. Worked well for me. Deposit/payment required. If you want to buy the product, return the loaner and a new one will be sent to you. If not, your funds are refunded.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
72 Hour Report Synergistic Devialet Cables

Much more detail apparent today, especially instrumental solos within the orchestral fabric. Rock solid imaging. Easy to hear individual instruments within a section e.g. violins or cellos. Great center fill, combined with imaging beyond the speakers (Martin Logan Summit X) on select recordings.

Next report at 100 hours.
(06-Mar-2016, 02:23)ralph411 Wrote: Arrive Monday for use with the 400.  Will report results.  They succeed Stage III Concepts, which are quite stiff.

100 + Hour Report Synergistic Devialet Cables

These power cords seem to have reached somewhat of a break in plateau, and that is good.
Images are stable. No frequency anomalies.  Great image depth.  Really great detail and focus, without being hyperdetailed.  Best results so far among: Isoclean Super Focus, Stage III Concepts Vortex Prime, and Synergistic Devialet Spec.

My guess is that further changes will be more gradual, and I will post only if there are further significant changes, or after another 100 hours or so.
This very encouraging news, thanks for posting!

Now I want one badly... Exclamation
200 + Hour Report Synergistic Devialet Cables

As projected, a gradual improvement continues. There is now remarkable specificity of image, coupled with excellent depth. Highs are now silky smooth, except when the player intends something else, and bass is both fully extended and articulate. Offstage sounds come from beyond the speakers.

These cables could be a logical path forward for every Devialet owner. While not inexpensive, they cost less than the two other power cables used previously on my 400.

I will post again here when I believe break in is complete.