Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shutting Down when selecting Air
Hi

When I cycle through my input options my D-Premiers shut down when I chose either Air or HDMI. It shuts down if I either cycle through using the remote one by one or if I go direct to the Air of HDMI output using the iPhone app.

I have downloaded my configurations onto my SD cards and restarted the D-Premiers, but the same shutting down problem still happens.

I have sent a request to Devialet via the support website, but don't hold out any hope of help as the last request has been open for 26 days and still no reply.

Cheers 
John
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(17-Mar-2016, 08:38)Celts88 Wrote: Hi

When I cycle through my input options my D-Premiers shut down when I chose either Air or HDMI. It shuts down if I either cycle through using the remote one by one or if I go direct to the Air of HDMI output using the iPhone app.

I have downloaded my configurations onto my SD cards and restarted the D-Premiers, but the same shutting down problem still happens.

I have sent a request to Devialet via the support website, but don't hold out any hope of help as the last request has been open for 26 days and still no reply.

Cheers 
John
John, don't wait any longer. Support usually responds in a few days in my experience. Keep sending requests.
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
I happened to be reading that Safari may not be the best when using configurator, and have went and ran via Chrome, and then re-sent the config files to my laptop & uploaded onto the SD cards.

It seems that the configs had been cycling to the HDMI input, but as I had turned this off on my config it may have been causing a conflict. Now seems to be running fine.

Avta

My other query that has been running for 26 days nows and only getting repeated notifications that they are still looking into it is a joke. I now realise what people say regarding the support from Devialet being hopeless is true.

Cheers
John
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)