Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet on the wall
Hi.
Anyone mounted their Devialet on the wall?.

Devialet mounting frame or self made?

How is the Devialet fastened to the mount?

Regards
AtleShy
(11-Sep-2014, 15:25)adro Wrote: Hi.

Regards
AtleShy

I have my 250 mounted on a hinged door on a book shelf. The 250 has slots for screw heads on it's feet so it was easy to mount. Looks very nice and tidy. I think 120/200 has similar screw head slots on it's bottom cover
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
We've done this and it looks beautiful! The official devialet mounts are very expensive though.
(11-Sep-2014, 15:53)ogs Wrote:
(11-Sep-2014, 15:25)adro Wrote: Hi.

Regards
AtleShy

I have my 250 mounted on a hinged door on a book shelf. The 250 has slots for screw heads on it's feet so it was easy to mount. Looks very nice and tidy. I think 120/200 has similar screw head slots on it's bottom cover

Photo's please.

Tnx,

Rik
Devialet Ensemble

Hampshire, UK
I have both my Devialet 250s wall mounted.

Here in the UK each mount is £385 which, as Martyn says, is a crazy price - which must therefore carry a huge amount of profit. So I am sure with a bit of cheek you can get them for a whole lot less than retail (which is what I did).
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Thanks.
I sure will like to put it on the wall, but as mentioned the mount is very expensive.

I have just lifted it up and looked under. Could not see any slots for screws. Will remove the cables tomorrow so I can and turn it around and see closer.
Thinking of making a mount of plexi/plastic glass.

Rgds
Atle
(11-Sep-2014, 20:37)rik Wrote: Photo's please.

Tnx,

Rik

Photo is not very good, sorry about that. There is plenty of room behind the amp for cables and such.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Photo is excellent! Nice chair!
Have mounted my D200 on the wall... home made.

I was lucky enough to have the Devialet wall mounting kit to examine and take measurements from but the price was just too much for what it was doing so a trip to B&Q yielded a bit of shelving that was fastened to the wall via 4 rubber gromits to provide a bit of isolation between the wood and the (not too flat) wall and 4 brass flat headed screws that fit into the grooves on the D200 feet.

Only problem subsequently is that the Remote is now incredibly directional. I logged this with Devialet and their theory was that the fact that it was in an alcove was impacting on the RF. Not 100% convinced as two of the four 'sides' are wood and I would have thought RF would go through that unimpaired. In effect I have to make sure the remote is above the level of the D200 to ensure it works, Interested to know if anybody else has similar problem / theory? Photo attached...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Chord Blu > D200 > Martin Logan Ethos : Saddleworth, England
From the pictures it loooks very nice on the wall.Wink

But the original wall mount is a bit to expensive so I will try to find another solution.

Atle