Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 400 review
http://hifisenses.com/home-audio/best-wa...fiers.html

David
I know some reviewers waffle on a bit but this is the most boring review I've ever read.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(03-Apr-2016, 12:48)Pim van Vliet Wrote: I know some reviewers waffle on a bit but this is the most boring review I've ever read.

+1 I kept looking for the next page Smile
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Great review! I loved this bit:

"For those non technical fans, you need not be bothered by the specifications above if they sounded alien to you. What you need to know is that the Devialet 400 main technology achievement is on their proprietary ADH hybrid amplificaton. A pure analog stage handling the digital amplification, giving the best of both world with class A analog sound on the expense of class D amplification. Another of their proud feature is the SAM processing, a dedicated DSP that is used to match and optimise your speakers setup."

So not technical types, its' got ADH hybrid class A class D SAM DSP functionality, simples!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(03-Apr-2016, 13:08)Confused Wrote: Great review!   I loved this bit:

"For those non technical fans, you need not be bothered by the specifications above if they sounded alien to you. What you need to know is that the Devialet 400 main technology achievement is on their proprietary ADH hybrid amplificaton. A pure analog stage handling the digital amplification, giving the best of both world with class A analog sound on the expense of class D amplification. Another of their proud feature is the SAM processing, a dedicated DSP that is used to match and optimise your speakers setup."

So not technical types, its' got ADH hybrid class A class D SAM DSP functionality, simples!

And pure analog handling all the digital. Sounds pretty pioneering.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<