Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD: Intona USB Isolator (industrial version)
edit 20-4: SOLD!!

---
Hi all,

I'm offering for sale my Intona USB Isolator. It's the (better specced) industrial version with the factory official "no flash" mod which means the LED's on the Intona won't flash when it's operating at the right speed for USB Audio (480Mbps).

I'm the first owner. I've received the Intona last January, it's in immaculate condition and comes in its original boxes. Last week the most recent version of the firmware has been installed in the factory in Germany so it's completely up to date. IMO this is the best USB enhancer with USB in- and outputs.

Price for the Intona: €250,-

Price excluding shipping costs. EU sale preferred.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Antoine.

More info:
http://intona.eu/en/products
http://intona.eu/en/answer/1000

[edit: I've removed the earlier offer for the Curious USB cable since I've decided to keep it]
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
I'll take the curious link if you're happy to separate Antoine.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Hi hifi_swlon, thank you for your interest in the Curious cable. To be honest I though it would be interesting only together with the Intona because of the relatively high shipping costs for the cable alone.

Insured shipping to the UK is €14,65 whether I send the Curious cable or the Intona or both together (costs are the same up to 2kg). Since Curious offers free shipping worldwide I don't think it'll be worth it for you. No problem if you change your mind now so don't feel obliged to anything. Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Oops, your PM crossed my message above. I'll copy paste my message to a PM back to you.

The Netherlands
Just now I've removed the offer for the Curious USB cable since I've decided to keep it for now.

I've already PM'ed HiFi_Swlon about this.

The Netherlands
Come on guys, time to replace or augment those Regens! Smile

This device is so much more effective at reducing digititis through noise reduction than the Regen and similar USB gizmo's, let alone expensive USB cables. It'll improve USB out of almost any device whether it's a DIY computer, commercial music streamer or music server.

Don't just take my word for it, others have very similar experiences. I've copy pasted some links to forum threads discussing the Intona here, check 'em out! Smile http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...4#pid36834

The Netherlands
Price drop to €250!!

The Netherlands
(16-Apr-2016, 09:48)Antoine Wrote: Price drop to €250!!

Er, isn't that what you wanted for it originally? Or am I missing something?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Axel, I've edited the original price in the starting post so it's €250 there now too. Before the price drop today I asked €295.

The Netherlands
(16-Apr-2016, 12:54)Antoine Wrote: Axel, I've edited the original price in the starting post so it's €250 there now too. Before the price drop today I asked €295.

Ah, OK Antoine. Thanks for the clarification.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England