Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about display
In the first info screen there is shown Y/W 16/14. A friend of mine who also got a D 200 thinks it stands for the production date of the unit (year and calendar week).
This cant be cause i bought the unit end of february and it was a demo model. Anyone got an idea?
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner
Thats what I thought it was. Maybe it's W/Y? Can't remember.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(05-Apr-2016, 11:17)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Thats what I thought it was. Maybe it's W/Y? Can't remember.

Mine shows 36/15. So I assume it should be W/Y.

Regards,

Bert
DS214+/Roon(sonicTransporter i5) > D200 > Harbeth P3ESR-SE

Furutech FP-S032N Nano-OFC
AudioQuest Cinnamon RJ/E (Ethernet) CAT7 Kabel
Audio Note Isis LX 168

Solidsteel SS6 Speakerstands

RTFS Small Block 123
W/Y would make more sense but means my few month old demo model was almost 2 years old when I bought. Maybe this Y/W thing got nothing to do with a date and stands for something completely different. Guess only the french will know.
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner
Its definitely the manufacture date in some format, I remember asking.
How old did the seller say it was, and how long had it been a demo unit? I suppose there's always going to be a delay from manufacture to delivery - who knows maybe Devialet have a years worth of stock that just sits there? If you send your serial and those dates to Devialet, I'm sure they'll be able to confirm. To be honest, Devialet support would probably welcome an easy question Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<