Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone tried Cerious Graphene cables?
For my pair of Devialet 200s, I currently use Synergistic Research (SR) Atmosphere Level 4 speaker cables, SR CTS power cords and a Crystal Cable SPDIF for the master/slave connection.  I'm getting ready to order Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme power, speaker & SPDIF cables.  Note - Bob at Cerious is aware he needs to use a Cardas connector on his Graphene Extreme power cord so it will fit with the Devi's rear cover plate.

Anyone out there tried the Cerious Graphene Extreme cables with their Devialet equipment?
I'm looking at moving from Analysis Plus Solo Crystal 8 to the Cerious line - how have you found yours now hopefully bedded in?
1Gb Fiber/Comcast WiFi6 router with Linear Power Supply- Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Intel NUC817BEH with linear power supply and silver cabling - Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Etherregen - Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Goal Zero Yeti 1400 lithium power generator - Devialet D400 with Synergistic Research Galileo UEF power cables on self-designed three-stage isolation stand - Stealth Audio Sextet V14 digital RCA - Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria speaker cables - Magico S5 - Pair JL Audio Fathom F112 and Stealth Audio M7000 Power Cables, Synergistic Research Sub cable - 7mx9m room, treated with acoustic panels, Synergistic Research HFT on speakers and walls (stage3), Synergistic Research Black Box,  All cables on wooden block risers

Yes - everything matters!