Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New product launch?
(28-Apr-2016, 17:19)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Mmmm, I hope that's not a sneaky attempt to get a late entry into the Predictions 2016?!  Big Grin  Wink

Well not quite, my serious prediction is the active wireless rechargeable headphones as posted, coincidently, in that thread on 1st April.

Gathering dealers together from all over the world has to be justified by something really saleable - so that suggests something new and not too pricey with great volume opportunities and in an area where innovation has been weak.

That this product possibility has been denied might add to the feasibility of the proposition. It is Devialet after all.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
16 Phantom Silvers is what Devialet calls "The best sound in the world"?...LOL Big Grin https://mobile.twitter.com/stoneaudio
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
I love the idea of CAM (cable active matching) technology so heard on 1 April.
Heard the same rumour from a Dutch Devialet dealer. Only the date was April 29th. No disclosure there either, but I was hoping the scale of the event pointed at a really big announcement.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
(28-Apr-2016, 20:46)kerkhoffd Wrote: Heard the same rumour from a Dutch Devialet dealer. Only the date was April 29th. No disclosure there either, but I was hoping the scale of the event pointed at a really big announcement.

The same rumour?  Are you referring to the most splendid CAM system, or something else?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(28-Apr-2016, 16:22)IanG-UK Wrote: Guillaume and I both texted Jon of Oxford Audio Consultants (which I guess is the UK's top dealership) thinking that my net spending of c.£70k and Guillaume's of quite a bit might get a morsel of what's happening at Versailles today - but Jon has had to sign an NDA so his lips are sealed.

So we speculate that the hot news is one of:

1 New small cheap DAC/amplifier (boring)
2 New board to replace the existing AIR one (without any AIR solution promised)
3 Dialog integration with Expert (even more boring)
4 active wireless rechargeable headphones (though this has been denied)
5 domestic liquorice allsorts* making machine (most likely)

* I live in Pontefract, the home of the liquorice allsort

And most importantly the cake :-)
Devialet 250 Firmware 10.1 SAM 100% (USB & AIR Ethernet) Wilson Audio Duette (MK1), REL S3, Innuos Zenith 2TB SSD, Roon, Audioquest Diamond & Chord Epic Reference. Qobuz & Tidal.
(28-Apr-2016, 21:04)Confused Wrote:
(28-Apr-2016, 20:46)kerkhoffd Wrote: Heard the same rumour from a Dutch Devialet dealer. Only the date was April 29th. No disclosure there either, but I was hoping the scale of the event pointed at a really big announcement.

The same rumour?  Are you referring to the most splendid CAM system, or something else?

No idea what the announcement from Devialet has been. So not referring to anything special. Just the message that all dealers where invited to Paris for an important announcement or product introduction on April 29th. I suppose we will all learn in a short while if it is to be a major announcement or not. If anything, I am hoping for some Od'A technology to trickle down to the expert range and maybe in that light implementing some upgrades in SQ for current owners.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
New Fireware for SAM to tackle frequencies up to 300 Hz?

It's been a long time since last firmware update happened in last December which was only to include O'dA in configurator and 'prevent crosstalk' something like that and nothing else.
When will they make this announcement?
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(01-May-2016, 17:15)rwjr44 Wrote: When will they make this announcement?

During Munich High-End?

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London