Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is the forum funded?
Did my part.

Please keep up the great work!
(01-May-2016, 04:26)Jnan_devi Wrote: PayPal issues. Some old address has become sticky and its not allowing to EDIT REMOVE etc. Can't even change phone number.

Sorting out paypal issues first and revert back!.

Thanks for everything!

This is about PayPal and nothing to do with Donate button above.
PayPal Ordeal over Smile. Old email registered during my past visit to US. and its locked by country where its registered, as I m trying to modify with IP address in India. anyways created new account, card details, email confirmation and tried Donate. Says no funds so add funds > went back to PayPal to add funds and there is no option to add money and it says "You dont have to have balance to shop or pay for services". Tried confirming Phone records - took some time but completed. then tried Donate - it went one step ahead and said some issues with PayPal ... anyways I gave about 15mins time had morning breakfast and tried again - it went through in two clicks! Smile!.

Back to Topic -> APPRECIATE all the work you folks are doing and have done so far and i use the forum for educating myself and interesting setups, systems. My Fav are My Systems, Streaming, News and Music. I love to read experiments about SQ comparisons.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
Thanks everyone! The total now stands at £305 less PayPal fees! Hugely appreciated.  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
What a great idea. My donation made too. I would have been lost without this forum in my early Devialet days, I may have even sold it and moved on as it was so frustrating.
The help I get on here is invaluable .....keep up the great work
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Well said Womaz. I reckon that most of us have found this site on Google when we encountered a problem with our equipment. And we're still learning. :-)
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Put a tenner in a couple of days ago. Imagine if every member put that amount in.....
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
I'm still having problem with the Paypal. In China, anything not Chinese-related is difficult. But, I am sure I will get around over it in a matter of time.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

I kicked in £10 for Gary, who can buy me a drink some day.
(02-May-2016, 17:55)deviousalet Wrote: I kicked in £10 for Gary, who can buy me a drink some day.

Thanks, @deviousalet. I owe you one now. Where in the world are you so I can make plan to visit you and have a drink together. Big Grin
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

I also did my part Smile

To support Guillaume's work and also because:
1 all of you making this forum unique.
2 I think may be it could open the eyes of Devialet, and push them to take care of us.

For me Devialet is here and nowhere else !!!!!!!!!!!
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -