Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London Flagship Store
According to an advert in June's Hi-Fi News, Devialet have opened what they describe as Their UK Flagship Store in Westfield Shopping Centre, London W12 7GP.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Yes its been open for a little while and is an interesting place. The main area is orientated around the phantom with an expert listening area at the back. I think off the top of my head the speakers they have are KEF blades but I can't quite remember.
Yes Martyn they are Blades. I popped into the Westfield Shopping Centre last Friday. The Devialet store had one member of staff and looked rather sterile (the store, not the staff member!) It was almost a lift from the Munich display in 2015.

They need more products to substantiate a store. Unless it is just there, perhaps for a year, to raise brand awareness.

Three shops away from the Tesla store, which was also rather sterile and entirely empty!
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England