Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD Devialet D200 Chassis
Hi i am looking to buy a D200 top chassis to replace my scratched one. I wonder if anyone can sell me one. I am in UK. Thanks
Auralic Mini (Sbooster LPSU), Rega RP8, Melco N1A, Devialet D200, Devialet 400, ELAC BS314, ELAC BS312, Sonus Faber Olympica 1, Audioquest (Victoria, Yosemite, Vodka Cat7, Carbon USB) Chord Epic Master/Companion link, Wireworld Oasis 7 speaker cable, Inakustik Reference LS-803 speaker cable,Isotek premium mains cables, TCI mains cables, Atlas mains unfiltered distribution block, Supra filtered mains distribution block, and synergistic research (red/black fuse,sort kone), and vertexaq (silver-jaya).
(26-May-2016, 16:12)helloworld1978 Wrote: Hi i am looking to buy a D200 top chassis to replace my scratched one. I wonder if anyone  can sell me one. I am in UK. Thanks

Just a thought. Have you thought about anodising it like Manoet did? You might save a few $$ and it looks awesome.

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=1925
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
I might even consider selling mine. Cost would be $8-9K US with all mods included with US/Canadian remaining full factory warranty by both Canadian Importer and US Distributor which will be a year old in June. Well over 600 man hours invested and in perfect, better than brand new condition SQ-wise and aesthetically. Reason; wanna do it again to a DPremier series. Due to warranty issues might be less messy for a UK resident to do a UK model as I'm sure the warranty situation will likely be messy tho it really needn't be. Not committed to this yet so therefore no ad but it 'may' come to that in the next few months if I opt in on doing a DPremier.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
(26-May-2016, 16:12)helloworld1978 Wrote: Hi i am looking to buy a D200 top chassis to replace my scratched one. I wonder if anyone can sell me one. I am in UK. Thanks

You can send it back to Devialet and they will replace it for you.
Hey Peppa, have you asked Devialet about replacing the chassis? What is the cost?
(18-Aug-2017, 06:46)wikeeboy Wrote: Hey Peppa, have you asked Devialet about replacing the chassis? What is the cost?

Yes. I asked them, but I haven't get the price estimation yet, I just asked them if there is a chassis replacement service they said yes!. It shouldn't be too expensive and to me it worth because one of the selling point of these amp are its look.
From memory they are quite expensive. You have to bear in mind the large majority of the cost of a Devialet Expert is its case. Less so in the 200 series I guess, but it's unlikely to be less than a grand or maybe two.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Yeah, replacing the chassis can be expensive (3000 EUR for a single D250 Pro).
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
(18-Aug-2017, 18:05)petrik Wrote: Yeah, replacing the chassis can be expensive (3000 EUR for a single D250 Pro).

Hi you confirmed 3000EUR for the case????

3000 EUR will be nearly the price for the Pro upgrade
(19-Aug-2017, 10:39)PeppaPig Wrote:
(18-Aug-2017, 18:05)petrik Wrote: Yeah, replacing the chassis can be expensive (3000 EUR for a single D250 Pro).

Hi you confirmed 3000EUR for the case????

3000 EUR will be nearly the price for the Pro upgrade

Or you're probably close to the price of a second hand one that you can then put on top of the scratched one for a dual mono set-up. More power and scratch out of sight.  Smile
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.