Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rusken''s system
Livingroom friendly starters kit:
Devialet 120
Sonus Faber 3.0
Kimber 8 TC
Wimp HiFi

And a tip for the song I always end up with, wine or not: Radka Toneff "The moon is a harsh mistress". Currently listening to Pink FloydBig Grin

Best regards,
Rusken

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(30-May-2014, 20:52)Rusken Wrote: Livingroom friendly starters kit:
Devialet 120
Sonus Faber 3.0
Kimber 8 TC
Wimp HiFi

And a tip for the song I always end up with, wine or not: Radka Toneff "The moon is a harsh mistress". Currently listening to Pink FloydBig Grin

Best regards,
Rusken

Very nice setting, symmetry and musical choice.
I also agree for a good wine during the listening session ( not just after Wink )
Best Regards
Yaduvent
Furniture: USM Acoustic
Audio: Devialet 1000PRO - Mac Mini 2012, I7, Uptone DC conversion/Linear fan controle - Internal SSD - CD/BR LaCie BDXL (rip) - USB Regen - Uptone JS-2 Linear power supply - HD LaCie Thunderbolt
Power: Isotek Aquarius - Vovox power cable
Loudspeakers: Marten Django XL - Vovox Textura LS
One of the cleanest settings I've seen. Great setup enjoy!
It really is a lovely setup, Rusken. It says "this is all about the music".
Great stuff - interesting to see the amp wall mounted in a domestic setting. Have you got any pictures of the mounting and cable routing ?

James

Melco N1A > Meicord Opal > Devialet 220 Pro > Mogami 2972 > Shahinian Compass
Hi James and everyone else in this forum! Thanks for nice feedback and it is cool to see the style of Devialet from my simple system to the muscles of Yaduvent's and the other's cool systems. I really liked that furniture by the way.

I am travelling now so I can't provide you any new pictures, but if you look closely you might see that the cables are hidden behind that half dead plant. I have tried to find a good solution to hide the power cable. Something in wallnut like the speakers, mahogany like the dining furniture, some metal or whitish to go with the paint (or paint over) but not found anything I am happy with yet. It is a bedroom behind the wall so an option is to go through that. When it comes to the Kimber cables I want them visible to show me that this is a propper system (even if it is the little tiny brother of the rest of the Devialet family) and not interior magazine first choise. I am much more comfortable with the praise in What HiFi magazine. The mounting is a standard Devialet mounting plate. Builds about a cm.

Rusken
Hi all! Long time, no posting. Happy D 120 owner. Got my Phantom for the cabin today. Dealer didn't have the Silver available but we have a deal to switch later. Totally blown away!!!!!!!!!! It is not even  properly run in yet, but I just want more!! (Silver). Crossing the chasm!

Kjetil
Devialet 120, Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 - Devialet Phantom
(07-Jul-2015, 00:22)Rusken Wrote: Hi all! Long time, no posting. Happy D 120 owner. Got my Phantom for the cabin today. Dealer didn't have the Silver available but we have a deal to switch later. Totally blown away!!!!!!!!!! It is not even  properly run in yet, but I just want more!! (Silver). Crossing the chasm!

Kjetil

Hi Rushken! nice setup..look forward to see some pictures of your cabin Phantom setup..cheers. Big Grin