Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade details
I used above link to register. However I checked for email later in other inbox, and once again tried to use the link in the email, and rightfully it did identify that i have already registered. Anyways ... for now thats about it. WAIT for the response Smile.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
This is my take on the following.

5 new patents - "Good For Dev Engineers"
New ADH Intelligence - ?? So whats is it for SQ?
New Class A Voltage Amplifier - Could help to improve SQ
New Class D Current Amplifier - Could help to improve SQ
New Power Supply - Could help to improve SQ
New Thermal Management - Good but will help SQ?
THD + noise (stereo) < 0,00025% - Okay! Dont think this helps SQ any further.
SNR improved by 2.5 dB - Okay! Dont think this helps SQ any further.
ADH loop precision multiplied by 4 - Could help to improve SQ
Transient response 2x faster - of what? Signal Integrity between multiple chips ? then its Good for AIR/WIFI/DLNA etc. Doubt SQ improvement
Thermal Exchanges 2x better - No idea about this.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
I also hope that they also improve the display of the expert line. Crispier Black and consistent popping colours from all viewing angles would be nice. 

Given that they actually Upgrade he expert line for the masses, i also expect a new Chassis as well as remote, but this probably won't be an option for us early adopters, as they will apparently Upgrade the internals only.

But count me in as a potential customer for a new remote if it contains a display.
so, now is better to wait with purchase of second hand D-200?
I wouldn´t buy any Expert right know Undecided
(21-Jun-2016, 13:53)dr.sah Wrote: so, now is better to wait with purchase of second hand D-200?

My guess (and that's all it is) is that it would be best to wait until after the full release is made known to see exactly what it is and what it cost.  But I suspect second-hand Experts will hit a lower price point after the dust settles on the upgrade.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
Finally just got feedback from Devialet about the next steps: ""We will release exciting news about the Expert line mid-July. Stay alert!"
So about another 4 weeks till further details got revealed.
(22-Jun-2016, 12:57)markush Wrote: Finally just got feedback from Devialet about the next steps: ""We will release exciting news about the Expert line mid-July. Stay alert!"
So about another 4 weeks till further details got revealed.

It would appear to be precisely July 13th for us in the UK....

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=3145
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Firstly we were (I was told) told June, now they say Mid-July - what can I say, thats Dev for us Smile. It will be announced when it will be announced. Once done we will have some more eager rounds of chatting once again Smile.
I got the same answer today from Devialet on Facebook:

"Hi Martin, we will release more information mid-July about the upgrade. Stay alert!"

I thinks it's weird they actually ask people if they're interested in buying something without telling them how much it costs. Maybe Devialet has a problem with funding and/or liquidity at the moment and need to be particularly careful not over investing. Does anyone know...?
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic 
treatment
- SWEDEN -