Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
220 pro wifi
I have received the new 220pro, no problem connecting to my CD player but unable to connect it to WiFi; tried reconfig. again still doesn't work. Any suggestion to solve this problem?
Are you setting up the correct SSID and encryption passphrase in the wi-fi section of the configurator?

If you use the remote control to get to the information pages, what status is shown for the wi-fi interface?

One point to watch out for is that the passphrase is limited to less than 32 characters, if I remember correctly. When I first set up my 170 (as was) that caused no end of trouble: the wi-fi status would cycle round continually finding the AP, trying to connect, looking as though it had succeeded, and then dropping off. Shortening the encryption passphrase on my AP solved that.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Hi, apparently some have problems with the new board !! Sad Sad

https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=4725
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Of course!  I made the rookie mistake of assuming that it should work... Angel
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
I have got an IT expert to help, we went through the config. again and also tried download the AIR software. However, only got the following error message
"The virtual sound car couldn't be loaded, please restart your computer"

We tried several times with the same result. Any suggestion to solve this problem?
(03-Dec-2017, 14:51)Albert Ho Wrote: I have got an IT expert to help, we went through the config. again and also tried download the AIR software. However, only got the following error message

We tried several times with the same result. Any suggestion to solve this problem?

Hello Albert Ho, which operating system and version do you use (Windows, Mac)?
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria
(03-Dec-2017, 14:51)Albert Ho Wrote: I have got an IT expert to help, we went through the config. again and also tried download the AIR software. However, only got the following error message

I would suggest disabling the secure boot option in BIOS.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
(03-Dec-2017, 17:09)Hi K4680, I am using Window 10 Wrote:
(03-Dec-2017, 14:51)Albert Ho Wrote: I have got an IT expert to help, we went through the config. again and also tried download the AIR software. However, only got the following error message

(04-Dec-2017, 06:46)Albert Ho Wrote:
(03-Dec-2017, 17:09)Hi K4680, I am using Window 10 Wrote:

Hello, i have just been installed on 2 different devices NB / PC Air! Without problems! However, I have set up in both devices admin rights, and all virus scanners disabled, at the same time all power cuts (green mode) off Shy
Germany / Bavaria