Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD: Sonore microRendu, Mutec MC3+USB, Cabledyne USB and digital XLR cables.
As I have made plans to take my system in another direction so I have decided to sell my microRendu and some other stuff. It is only a couple of weeks old and I have a iFi PSU to go with it.

I also have a brand new Mutec MC3+USB bought from Thomann, I still have the 30 day trial period so I can get full refund on this but if someone would like to buy all of my stuff perhaps we can make a deal with it included

The cables to go with it is Cabledyne Silver USB 1m long and one Cabledyne digital Silver XLR cable 1.5m long.

1 microRendu with iFi PSU (couple of weeks old) SOLD
1 Mutec MC3+USB (brand new) Returned to Thomann
1 Cabledyne Silver USB (about a year old)
1 Cabledyne Silver digital XLR to XLR (brand new) SOLD

I would like to sell all of it in a package but if someone is intrested in the microRendu I will return the Mutec and get the refund.

Please send me a PM if you are intreasted in my stuff.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(24-Jun-2016, 06:24)octaviars Wrote: As I have made plans to take my system in another direction

What direction are you taking if you don't mind me asking?

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Ummm bad timing! This is basically the same stuff I have decided to try myself. Unfortunately I have already ordered a microRendu and am now just waiting for delivery. I too am interested in what route you are now going, but for a slightly different reason to Guilaume, in my case I'm going the very route you have now abandoned! So I am intrigued why.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
I can say I am not selling the microRendu and the Mutec because there is something wrong with them or anything wrong with the sound. The combo sounds really good, the best I have had in my system I think.
But I have decided to use a very simple solution for now and wait for what Devialet is coming with in the future or go with a solution that has everything built in one box.
Right now with the new models and upgrades I got a bit feed up with so many boxes just to stream music and on top of this I managed to screw up my pick-up on my vinylplayer so the hifi sits low on my list over things to do right now......
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

Hi octaviars, how much will you sell the combo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(26-Jun-2016, 12:18)samsoum Wrote: Hi octaviars, how much will you sell the combo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent you an PM.

Second system

MicroRendu and XLR cable sold, Mutec is going back to Thomann.

Second system