Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
I really can't remember the last time AIR 3 didn't work 100% (for me, and I'm very aware that doesn't mean for everyone)
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(15-Nov-2016, 23:40)mdconnelly Wrote: Well, AIR 3.0.1 beta for win 10 is working well (for me). That was never true for 2.1.3 and marginal with 3.0.

Delivering on promises? Well, AIR is still in beta, and communication is still poor (but better than non-existent I suppose).

Devialet marketing, communication and support still have a very long way to go.
That pretty much sums it up for me too.

If they get the windows AIR out of beta without breaking it they will have achieved something. AIR is my primary source now, it wouldn't be if it showed any instability.

The rest of what they promised hasn't happened at all in my view.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
(16-Nov-2016, 20:57)Soniclife Wrote: If they get the windows AIR out of beta without breaking it they will have achieved something.

And it only took em 2 years!
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)