Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Airplay for Phantom
(28-Nov-2016, 18:03)Olli I Wrote: Does anyone know when Golds get Airplay update? When I bought them they were advertised airplay speakers....

Devialet is going to enable Airplay in the next FW update in December, according to customer service.
2x Gold Phantom, Dialog, Remote. FW 1.10.0.142
CC Audio 

Ok nice to hear that. I hope Amarra music player on my Mac works over Airplay. I always used that before moving to Devialet.
(28-Nov-2016, 18:19)ragwo Wrote:
(28-Nov-2016, 18:03)Olli I Wrote: Does anyone know when Golds get Airplay update? When I bought them they were advertised airplay speakers....

Devialet is going to enable Airplay in the next FW update in December, according to customer service.

Any update on this? I received a Spark update (1.7.0) and a Phantom Gold update (1.9.0.103) yesterday with release notes mentioning Airplay, but I see no change.
(03-Dec-2016, 16:12)BHC Wrote:
(28-Nov-2016, 18:19)ragwo Wrote:

Any update on this? I received a Spark update (1.7.0) and a Phantom Gold update (1.9.0.103) yesterday with release notes mentioning Airplay, but I see no change.

you need update the dialog firmware too i think.
Looks like you need a new dialog. This going to cause a stink!
O no, that not true, I hope!!
Do I have to buy a new one for Air Play??
299 euro!
Devialet is promoting a Xmas offer; buy two Gold or Silver and get an Apple TV and an Airplay compatible Dialog for free. I just received the email.
2x Gold Phantom, Dialog, Remote. FW 1.10.0.142
CC Audio 

Unfortunately it is true.

Deviant have turned nasty.
(03-Dec-2016, 18:27)ragwo Wrote: Devialet is promoting a Xmas offer; buy two Gold or Silver and get an Apple TV and an Airplay compatible Dialog for free. I just received the email.

That offer is posted on the website too. It's a great deal. In the case of the Phantom, it didn't pay to be an early adopter.
Yeah, great deal. But very disappoiting for those who bought a system few months ago.
Not Airplay compatable and spend 299 euro's too much + free Apple TV.
Don't understand it.