Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Airplay for Phantom
(28-Nov-2016, 18:03)Olli I Wrote: Does anyone know when Golds get Airplay update? When I bought them they were advertised airplay speakers....

Devialet is going to enable Airplay in the next FW update in December, according to customer service.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Ok nice to hear that. I hope Amarra music player on my Mac works over Airplay. I always used that before moving to Devialet.
(28-Nov-2016, 18:19)ragwo Wrote:
(28-Nov-2016, 18:03)Olli I Wrote: Does anyone know when Golds get Airplay update? When I bought them they were advertised airplay speakers....

Devialet is going to enable Airplay in the next FW update in December, according to customer service.

Any update on this? I received a Spark update (1.7.0) and a Phantom Gold update (1.9.0.103) yesterday with release notes mentioning Airplay, but I see no change.
(03-Dec-2016, 16:12)BHC Wrote:
(28-Nov-2016, 18:19)ragwo Wrote:

Any update on this? I received a Spark update (1.7.0) and a Phantom Gold update (1.9.0.103) yesterday with release notes mentioning Airplay, but I see no change.

you need update the dialog firmware too i think.
Looks like you need a new dialog. This going to cause a stink!
O no, that not true, I hope!!
Do I have to buy a new one for Air Play??
299 euro!
Devialet is promoting a Xmas offer; buy two Gold or Silver and get an Apple TV and an Airplay compatible Dialog for free. I just received the email.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Unfortunately it is true.

Deviant have turned nasty.
(03-Dec-2016, 18:27)ragwo Wrote: Devialet is promoting a Xmas offer; buy two Gold or Silver and get an Apple TV and an Airplay compatible Dialog for free. I just received the email.

That offer is posted on the website too. It's a great deal. In the case of the Phantom, it didn't pay to be an early adopter.
Yeah, great deal. But very disappoiting for those who bought a system few months ago.
Not Airplay compatable and spend 299 euro's too much + free Apple TV.
Don't understand it.