Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shunyata Research
(16-Dec-2016, 11:01)kerkhoffd Wrote: Will be interesting to hear back from you Dr Tone about the Denali 2000T. This looks like a great product when using a Devialet 400 too. Just not sure how to connect it when using a separate source. I have just one dedicated power line and the power block is connected to that feeling both Devialets and the Linn at this time. Probably need to go for the 6000T in my case then.

Not necessarily. Assuming you plug the Denali 2000T into a duplex, the Denali will also have quite a big effect on the spare outlet in that duplex. Just plug your Linn via Alpha Digital there! See the Denali video here around 1.40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6f1kwyZbM8

Obviously the 6000T will be better but you could also save yourself a little money and go for the 2000T with great results. You've already got a decent filter in the Alpha Digital power cord.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Guilleaume have you tested any of Shunyata's speaker cables? Interested in either the Zitron Pyton or Cobra.
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner
(19-Dec-2016, 03:37)Duomike Wrote: Guilleaume have you tested any of Shunyata's speaker cables? Interested in either the Zitron Pyton or Cobra.

I have only tried the Venom speaker cable. Hoping to get my hands on the new Alpha and Sigma cables in the New Year.

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
This subject fascinates me as I have no idea what difference it would make to sound quality, but found this very interesting

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6f1kwyZbM8
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Look forward to hearing your impressions after you get your hands on the new line of cables. Any idea when they will be introduced? Nothing on their webpage so far.
Meanwhile waiting for the Denali to arrive.

Michael
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner
Any news?
I have my hopes set on an introduction at CES 2017 starting tomorrow. Hope these new products will be released for Europe at the same time as will the pricelist.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
Keeping my fingers crossed
(05-Jan-2017, 13:15)markush Wrote: Keeping my fingers crossed

The latest I am hearing from my sources at Shunyata is end of January latest for availability of the new products in the UK. I expect we will get an official announcement from them soon, although some of the details are already out (thanks to the TAS piece): new NR (Noise Reduction) and EF (Extreme Flexibility) versions of the Alpha and Sigma power cords and a new Delta tier which will sit between the Venom and Alpha levels.

The Cobra/Python/Anaconda signal cables (interconnects and speaker cables) will be replaced by 2 levels: Alpha and Digital. I understand there is a new Sigma USB cable coming.

In effect we are seeing some simplification of the entire range and in the case of the signal cables the introduction of some brand new technologies which Shunyata say they will explain in detail. 

At the moment there are no plans for a UK-spec Denali, or Triton for that matter although I am pushing hard for these. A Schuko Denali will be announced soon though.

Guillaume

UK
All new Shunyata cables are shipping in 2 weeks. 

Also the EU Denali has just been announced to all international distributors. This will start shipping soon.

Guillaume

UK