Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
My Phantom Golds Arrive Friday!!!!!!!
(27-Jul-2016, 23:01)ZeDuke Wrote: May I ask you how you have been able to order them? Because it remains desperately impossible on Devialet's website... Sad

Not sure if it's the case for him but sometime a good old fashioned phone call (or e-mail) works wonders when stuff is not available through a website.
You can Pre-order by calling the Paris store. You have to pay at least 50% of the order by transfer from a form they transmit by email.
They receive Gold and deliver them according to pre-orders. They do not know the dates of restocking.
(28-Jul-2016, 13:09)Yannick Wrote: You can Pre-order by calling the Paris store. You have to pay at least 50% of the order by transfer from a form they transmit by email.
They receive Gold and deliver them according to pre-orders. They do not know the dates of restocking.

OK, many thanks. Actually, I think I am gonna wait (cowardly) to read a true review of these beauties before placing my order...  Big Grin
(27-Jul-2016, 21:32)Silvertouran Wrote: Have you warned your neighbours?

I live on the 41st floor... it's a lot of doorbells Smile
(27-Jul-2016, 23:01)ZeDuke Wrote:
(27-Jul-2016, 20:30)dkoretz Wrote: Just found out my two Phantom Gold's are arriving Friday from Paris.

SOOOOOOOO excited!

Will post photos and feedback this weekend.

If any of you live in Miami and are interested in listening DM me.

You are a very lucky guy... Smile

May I ask you how you have been able to order them? Because it remains desperately impossible on Devialet's website... Sad

Yep... I went to dealer combined with a guy who works for Devialet that has been a great resource.

They confirmed that dealers get them before anyone else.
Lucky guy !

I am a bit angry ; when I came back home from the Devialet store, in the end of june, with my pair of silver, it was announced on the internet the same day in the evening that the gold was arriving...
Nobody in the store had told me...
(29-Jul-2016, 01:08)mac Wrote: Lucky guy !

I am a bit angry ; when I came back home from the Devialet store, in the end of june, with my pair of silver, it was announced on the internet the same day in the evening that the gold was arriving...
Nobody in the store had told me...

You have 45 days from purchase to swap Wink
I understood that it was only when ordering on the internet (I bought directly in the store).

I'll call tomorrow morning.

thx.
(29-Jul-2016, 01:29)mac Wrote: I understood that it was only when ordering on the internet (I bought directly in the store).

I'll call tomorrow morning.

thx.

It seems you can be refund : https://store.devialet.com/eu_en/45-day-free-trial/  Wink
Yes, I believe 45 days apply to the store also.

Dkoretz, can't wait for your comparison with your Silvers. I personally like the color scheme much more (always preferred the looks of the Phantom White) and expect the audio quality to be further improved. Thanks.