Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi Room Setup Help
I have two silver phantoms and have just been playing around with a multi room setup in readiness for a future gold phantom purchase. 

The question i have is how do you apply different volumes to different phantoms when you sync rooms? I want to be able to have the same playlist streaming through all phantoms but be able to control the volume of the phantoms individually.
If i recall correctly...had phantoms for a week. You can only do that from spark on a computer not from a mobile device... One of the reasons why i'm still with Sonos.
In Spark versions prior to 1.2, e.g. version 1.1.4 you could do it also on mobile devices. Back then the interface was the same as on the PC versions. But after that Genious Devialet interface desingers thought this feature is not compatible with their new interface design. So the feature got removed. Maybe when you also request directly at Devialet this feature to be reintegrated again they might reconsider it. I have no clue how such an important function gets removed. As workaround you can use a remote desktop software on the mobile device to control different volumes for joint rooms.