Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet vs. Evreything
Another recent Devialet mention of our friend Jeff Fritz:

http://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php...everything

"Some more audiophile heresy: If buying the M3 means you have to sell your electronics and go Devialet, I’d say do it. The Expert-line amplifiers from Devialet are superb and, although you could go with a full Soulution or Boulder or Gryphon setup and likely better them, for the money nothing else is close. Important: look out for an announcement from Devialet before you place your order, though. I can’t say any more than that at the moment.

So there you go. Get the Magico/Devialet combo and be done with it. That’s what I’d do if I were in your shoes. Let me know what you decide to do and how it works out. . . . Jeff Fritz"
Pro-Ject CD BOX RS--Roon--Qobuz Studio--Technics SL-1200GR--Synergistic Research Tricon Analogue 20th Anniversary--AT-OC9XSL--AudioQuest Niagara 1200--AudioQuest NRG-Z3--Devialet 220 Pro CI--Kimber Kable 4PR--Harbeth SHL5--Sumiko S.9 Subwoofers--Sennheiser HD 540 Reference Gold--IsoAcoustics GAIA II and Orea Graphite
Alicante (Spain)
Mind you, Jeff uses Soulution electronics with his Magico Q7, so he's also clear about his recommendation when "for the money" isn't as important. He has also intelligently spent a lot of effort/money/time on his listening room. I learn a lot from him and appreciate his choices and advice. It is lovely that Devialet is so good for the money that Jeff keeps recommending Devialet.