Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invitation from Devialet
Hello All,
Am wondering if anyone has received a personal email invitation from Devialet with specific country based pricing and dates to forward your D to the factory rather than the generic email sent to all. 
Many of us registered on the web page posted here, the page which stated there would some preferential pricing/advantages offered to the first two hundred registrants, so wondering if any have been contacted directly to that end.  Also curious what advantage is in the offering for these two hundred who registered early. (I know, call me naive!)
May be early days but September is the timeline mentioned by the dealers and distributors I've spoken to and if so, surely they must be starting to mobilize for this rather large upgrade program.
Perhaps it won't play out this way at all but that was my impression of the roll-out. Assumed we'd receive a direct mail solicitation with pricing and schedule for shipping.
WDW
I asked this question too in another topic; some one asks Devialet on the advantages for the first 200 and reply would be that the advantage was that they were first informed (??!!), no better prising or conditions....
Nothing yet...
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic 
treatment
- SWEDEN -
Devialet are working feverishly on the upgrade invitations and they will be available soon ......
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(09-Aug-2016, 15:44)Confused Wrote: Devialet are working feverishly on the upgrade invitations and they will be available soon ......

Aka... shortly after the upgrade window has passed.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(09-Aug-2016, 15:49)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(09-Aug-2016, 15:44)Confused Wrote: Devialet are working feverishly on the upgrade invitations and they will be available soon ......

Aka... shortly after the upgrade window has passed.

I asked the same question to the customer service. The answer: in September.
Devialet 800. Dynaudio Focus 340. Transparent MusicWave Super speaker cable. Rega P3 turntable. Naim NAT05 XS with Flatcap XS.
Talk to your dealer - maybe
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
(09-Aug-2016, 17:07)NickB Wrote: Talk to your dealer - maybe

I have!  They are also waiting to hear from Devialet.  Anyway, who cares, it's the summer, relax, enjoy the tunes, forget about upgrades, Devialet will be in touch before you know it. Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
I have asked the customer service as well and there reply was that they would need to go back to their experts for that... so no reply so far. Seems they are not prepared at all to reply to their long term customers.
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
(09-Aug-2016, 17:21)Confused Wrote:
(09-Aug-2016, 17:07)NickB Wrote: Talk to your dealer - maybe

I have! They are also waiting to hear from Devialet. Anyway, who cares, it's the summer, relax, enjoy the tunes, forget about upgrades, Devialet will be in touch before you know it. Shy

Today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers