Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal pictures of Devialet OdA from Hong Kong High End 2016
Som pictures from Digitalaudioreview at the Hong Kong High End showing the internals of what I belive is a OdA.

http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2016/0...-end-2016/

[Image: devialet-hongkong2016_4.png]

[Image: devialet-hongkong2016_7.png]

[Image: devialet-hongkong2016_6-580x388.png]
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

The video per the link offers some interesting insights into the differences between the 1000 Pro and O'dA.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
This must be a upgraded OdA to D1000 or am I wrong here?
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

(10-Aug-2016, 22:23)octaviars Wrote: This must be a upgraded OdA to D1000 or am I wrong here?

He says in the video that it is the V6 board, so it's the innards of a Pro.  The case behind is black chrome, so I'd say it's the Pro.  I see your point though, there is lots of gold inside, so the innards do look a bit O'dA.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(10-Aug-2016, 22:45)Confused Wrote:
(10-Aug-2016, 22:23)octaviars Wrote: This must be a upgraded OdA to D1000 or am I wrong here?

He says in the video that it is the V6 board, so it's the innards of a Pro.  The case behind is black chrome, so I'd say it's the Pro.  I see your point though, there is lots of gold inside, so the innards do look a bit O'dA.

I have not seen the backside of a D1000PRO do that also have a copper coloured plate were the connectors are?

Second system

(11-Aug-2016, 07:12)octaviars Wrote:
(10-Aug-2016, 22:45)Confused Wrote:

I have not seen the backside of a D1000PRO do that also have a copper coloured plate were the connectors are?

The 1000 Pro has a solid copper base.  The rear connector plate certainly looks like copper, although here I am assuming it is solid copper, but it could possibly be copper plate.  But copper coloured, yes, definitely.
Ok, I only thougt D1000 had the copperplate bottom and the regular backside but perhaps they run copper there also on the D1000.

Second system

(11-Aug-2016, 09:54)octaviars Wrote: Ok, I only thougt D1000 had the copperplate bottom and the regular backside but perhaps they run copper there also on the D1000.

Picture from the temple of truth:

http://en.devialet.com/expert1000-en-us/best-2-en-us
In the video per the link above: I note that the video display screen in the background has a three Phantoms in a 3.0 style set up and the video screen is displaying the official Dolby logo. It's just a shame Phantoms can't actually run Dolby surround yet.