Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jp's system
Amazing set up, lovely colors for the giya,big thumb up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thumb Up very Nice set Up ,the colors of the Giya. The different colors of the Wall match perfect
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(19-Aug-2016, 08:47)Jp. Wrote: Hi there,

Time to share my system!

Aurender X100L -> Crystal Cable Dreamline Plus USB -> Devialet 800 -> Crystal Cable Reference Diamond Speaker -> Vivid Audio GIYA G4
All power cables are Crystal Cable Reference Diamond Power

Very Nice System Jp!!
                                                                                          DD SYSTEM
                  SPEAKERS : Bowers Wilkins 802 D3 ---- ELECTRONIC : Devialet 200 (upgrade to Devialet 400 -2016-)
                            SOURCE : Aries Auralic ----- LOADSPEAKERS CABLES : Straightwire Crescendo 2*2,4mt
                 SOURCE CABLE : Audioquest USB Carbon ----- POWER : Ps Audio AC3 ---- REMOTE CONTROL : Ipad Mini

A great looking system.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Great looking room/setup. Would love to try the G4's (and be able to afford them) one day.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Welcome to Vivialet club!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Audience aR-6 TSS / Melco N1ZH / Audio Research CD5 / D400 / Vivid B1D
Synergistic Research Atmosphere / SR Element C.T.S.
(19-Aug-2016, 19:19)colonel66 Wrote: looks awesome JP

experiment with a more aggressive toe-in with Vivids- with a straight line from the speakers "Crossing Over" just in front of the listening position

...tried that, the Ken Ishiwata way, but doesn't work in my room. Any form of toe-in affects the sound in a negative way, but with the speakers like this, pointed straight forward, the stage is wide, deep and high and imaging is spot on. The music just is and becomes tangible.
Aurender X100L - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Vivid Audio GIYA G4
Silent Angel Bonn N8 - Shunyata DENALI 6000/S Version 2
Crystal Cable Dreamline Plus USB - Crystal Cable Reference Diamond Speaker
Crystal Cable Reference Diamond Power