Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade Devialet 120 Remote Control?
I love the remote control included with my Devialet 120, but I do wish it had a more substantial weight, a deeper sense of cachet.

I'm considering ordering a Devialet 250 remote control (twice the weight, better quality build) as a spare part but am not sure if the Devialet 250 remote would pair with a Devialet 120?

Has anyone had any experience with this? Have you used the better quality / heavier remotes with either a Dev 120/200 before??

Thanks

Peter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone else asked a similar question the other day.

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=3369

You can but the cost might scare you off. Sad
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Yes, it does. Confirmed by my dealer. It does feel better in many ways but it is not cheap
A pity that the logo rotates with the knob though. It didn't with my D200 ......
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
brilliant, thanks. Cost wise my understanding the remote was around usd$850

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk