Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hooking up 4 Dxx in a quad-mono configuration
Devialet finally answered my email about how to hook up 4 D200s (or D250s) in a quad mono configuration. The picture of the configuration is attached. I'm waiting for my twin SPDIF to AES cables to arrive, and then I'll try this. If anyone else wants to give this a shot, let me know how it goes....

will you use it for bi amp ?
(01-Sep-2016, 02:25)srima Wrote: Devialet finally answered my email about how to hook up 4 D200s (or D250s) in a quad mono configuration. The picture of the configuration is attached. I'm waiting for my twin SPDIF to AES cables to arrive, and then I'll try this. If anyone else wants to give this a shot, let me know how it goes....

Why not three SPDIF to AES Cables? Seams a bit odd to not use that between all of the amps.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

@srima, I'm not a moderator but can I make a suggestion nonetheless please? You've opened 19 new threads in less than a month. Could you please bundle posts of a similar new topic in one single thread and find existing threads to post in when a topic is not new? It'll help to keep this forum readable/structured and will make it easier for people to find the information they're looking for.

A showcase/system topic might also be interesting for you to bundle the blogging style posts you make regarding your own system.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(02-Sep-2016, 15:14)Antoine Wrote: @srima, I'm not a moderator but can I make a suggestion nonetheless please? You've opened 19 new threads in less than a month. Could you please bundle posts of a similar new topic in one single thread and find existing threads to post in when a topic is not new? It'll help to keep this forum readable/structured and will make it easier for people to find the information they're looking for.

A showcase/system topic might also be interesting for you to bundle the blogging style posts you make regarding your own system.

Point well taken!
Funny, I had the opposite opinion. While all sorts of interesting things are hidden in the six pages of Antoine's System thread I find it hard to know what of that I'm interested in without topic/thread headings and I see cross posts from system threads to topic threads all the time. So while 19 new threads might be excessive, please don't hide it all in one thread. I find it easier to read or skip threads then guess whether a thread has interesting sub-topics.
I am very curious about your setup and final results !
Please keep us posted !