Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D250 for sale
I have a mint condition D250 for sale. Fully functional and includes the remote. I have the original box and white gloves as well.
It might be helpful to include your location, and price....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(11-Sep-2016, 17:53)Hifi_swlon Wrote: It might be helpful to include your location, and price....

I am in Ohio, USA. The price is negotiable. I am looking for a reasonable offer which I am happy to discuss per PM
Best regards
(11-Sep-2016, 18:14)OUdrdkey Wrote:
(11-Sep-2016, 17:53)Hifi_swlon Wrote: It might be helpful to include your location, and price....

I am in Ohio, USA. The price is negotiable. I am looking for a reasonable offer which I am happy to discuss per PM
Best regards

The price is $5500
good price I must say

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(10-Sep-2016, 23:43)drdkey Wrote: I have a mint condition D250 for sale. Fully functional and includes the remote. I have the original box and white gloves as well.

Still for sale?
Nucklehead AMD Server  -   Devialet 1000Pro  -  Magico S3 Speakers
New England
USA
(19-Oct-2016, 15:52)Dan Wrote:
(10-Sep-2016, 23:43)drdkey Wrote: I have a mint condition D250 for sale. Fully functional and includes the remote. I have the original box and white gloves as well.

Still for sale?

Hi Dan, pm me if you are still looking for a 250.
(26-Nov-2016, 22:10)adstew Wrote:
(19-Oct-2016, 15:52)Dan Wrote:

Still for sale?

Hi Dan, pm me if you are still looking for a 250.
If there was a way to add this to my D250 and get upgraded to a 1000 Pro, I would be very interested.
250 Pro Master, Siltech Anniversary Silver Interconnects and Speakers cables, LINN Majik Streamer, Arcam D37 SACD, Mac-mini with Kazoo, JRiver and tested Roon, Speakers, custom build, SEA Exotics, Chord Hugo, HifiMan H1000's. (home is Vancouver, Canada)
(21-Dec-2016, 18:59)boba2013 Wrote: If there was a way to add this to my D250 and get upgraded to a 1000 Pro, I would be very interested.

boba

That should not be a problem, you would send Devialet 2 x D250 and purchase the 1000PRO upgrade for 5990 euro (approx $8600cnd)
Or you could purchase 2 x D250 upgrades at 3990 euro each (approx $5600cnd), that way if you ever wanted to sell one 250PRO it would be 
no problem.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Hi ill buy it if it is still avaiaible. How old is it and is there any warranty left.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less