Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New streamer from dCS!
(13-Sep-2016, 16:45)oxfordaudio Wrote: Roon ready and at OAC in October apparently...

Can't wait. If it's half as good as the Vivaldi upsampler+, it's a steal!

Ali

Any details on price, functionality, connectivity etc.?  The details dCS have provided so far are a little vague.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(13-Sep-2016, 13:05)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(13-Sep-2016, 11:28)octaviars Wrote:
(13-Sep-2016, 10:41)ogs Wrote: Markus Rutz of StreamUnlimited confirms that Roon will be available on their networked boards.

Perhaps that board is something for Devialet to look in to.....If dCS can use it that must mean it will sound god I think and not just be a thing to get streaming in to the old dCS products.

I'd think they'd be a bit further down the line than that?

Who knows, if they are further down the line perhaps they could tell us something so we know what to expect from the new OS board. Or perhaps they need to get in some money from us from the upgrad program to develop the OS board.......with Devialet nothing surprises me anymore.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Maybe November.

I will find out as much as possible at our dCS event this Thursday. The price I've heard is below any current dCS product and external clocks can be utilised.

Alasdair
Right, I've heard the price and some more details...

For anyone that was considering the Aurender/Melco options, this is in the same ballpark price-wise! If it's anywhere near as good as the Vivaldi Upsampler+ then this is a serious bargain. I've been constantly amazed by the dCS>AES>Devialet combination and I can't wait to receive our demonstration unit.

I can spill the beans tomorrow for anyone that's interested
Yes please! I will monitor this thread closely.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
(15-Sep-2016, 15:44)kerkhoffd Wrote: Yes please! I will monitor this thread closely.

+1

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Please do. Only question is whether Melco N1A or N1Z pricing...
Unfortunately it was never going to be N1A price, but it's going to be significantly less than a "Z"!

I still haven't received the confirmed UK price, it was meant to have been shaken on yesterday. Haven't had it yet.

Regards

Alasdair
The Wraps have finally come off and I can tell you the price... Sorry for the delay!

The retail will be £3,250!

Cant wait to get a demo unit in