Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark: Tidal source defaulting audio quality from HiFI-FLAC to High - AAC 320kbps
When I listen to tidal, the sq goes to acc instead of flac every time I check it, about every song. So, I have a temp solution until they fix the problem.

On the iPad, I set it not to go into sleep mode, auto-lock set to never. I then go to spark and go to the page for setting sound quality on titans, make it flac, then I leave it on that page. I don't touch the iPad while I am listening.

I use my iPhone to control what plays.

As long as the sq screen is on constantly, spark will keep it at flac.
Soooo glad this has been fixed today!!!!
Finally, I had almost given up, now with the new update, I enjoy music as it should ?
IT WORKS !!!!

Finally, they did it ; why deed it need to be so long ?

One more year to wait and, may be, we could get a convenient equalizer and (or ?) a left / right balance.
They were spending the time on the new dialog. Without telling anyone. So that they could cream even more money off you. But I guess they have their priorities, right?
Hi gremlin,
I do not care about Devialet's timetable, priority or any reason. Before planning to build / sell new products, you should at least take care of the customers who already bought from you.

I bought a product and it MUST work. Especially a high end and rather expensive one.

It is only a matter of respect for their customers.
Hi mac,

I totally and utterly agree with you.

I was being sarcastic in my comment.

I'm on your side, totally!

Deviant have got a lot of explaining to do!!!!!
Ooops, I did not understand you were sarcastic...

I do my best with english as a snail-eater myself.
(03-Dec-2016, 19:17)mac Wrote: Ooops, I did not understand you were sarcastic...

I do my best with english as a snail-eater myself.

As a vegetarian, I eschew molluscs, but sarcasm does come a bit too readily to me. Sorry.
Anyone facing problem with adding Tidal to Spark? It will prompt "An error occurred" whenever I tried to add my tidal account.