Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Upgrade program kick-off
(19-Sep-2016, 19:51)MightyMart Wrote: The main Devialet dealer in Sweden (Audioconcept) is still waiting to get their first Expert Pro-units, this first week after the launch of the upgrade program. A bit remarkable...

Perhaps they are not the main dealer as there was a 440Pro in Gothenbug at Akkelis this weekend...... Wink
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(19-Sep-2016, 20:44)octaviars Wrote:
(19-Sep-2016, 19:51)MightyMart Wrote: The main Devialet dealer in Sweden (Audioconcept) is still waiting to get their first Expert Pro-units, this first week after the launch of the upgrade program. A bit remarkable...

Perhaps they are not the main dealer as there was a 440Pro in Gothenbug at Akkelis this weekend...... Wink

Not a clue if it is true anymore but they like to call themselves that.

How was the 440 Pro (on the Vivid speakers)?
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic 
treatment
- SWEDEN -
(19-Sep-2016, 20:56)MightyMart Wrote:
(19-Sep-2016, 20:44)octaviars Wrote:

Not a clue if it is true anymore but they like to call themselves that.

How was the 440 Pro (on the Vivid speakers)?

I only listened to it for a short while and with speakers I have never heard before and not comparing it to a 400 so I dont see much use in comenting the sound. 
There was other things that sounded better to me like Raidho with Aavik and TAD but then again perhaps a 440 Pro with Raidho or TAD speakers would give me the same experience but that is another thing.

Need more time and in a system that I know with a PRO to decide if I will upgrade to PRO, stay with my 400 or completely leave Devialet for something else.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Catching up with the current discussion, I'm not willing to pay 3500€ for an upgrade on a product I haven't heard!
I called yesterday La Maison, the flagship store of Devialet in Paris. They haven't received the 220Pro yet but it should arrive in the coming weeks. Furthermore, I asked about the validity of the offer and it should run at least until December. After that, the upgrade should still be available but without the streamer card (Devialet OS) being offered sometime in the second half of 2017.
Synology DS414 > Roon Optimized Core Kit on NUC7i7BNH > Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI (upgraded from D120) > Cabasse Galion IV (vintage)
And the price of the board will be € 1.500,-.

A fantasy price of course, as they do not know anything about it so far.
Except the price Angel

Absolutely crazy.
(20-Sep-2016, 09:25)Nightmare Wrote: And the price of the board will be € 1.500,-.

A fantasy price of course, as they do not know anything about it so far.
Except the price Angel

Absolutely crazy.

Well, I guess they don't technically have to know what it does, how it works, or what it costs to make to decide what they're going to flog it for. Big Grin

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

The upgrade program is live in the U.K.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Well, on the 16th I posted that Devialet said they WILL send me an e mail inviting me to upgrade on the 20th and they HAVE and I'm going to.
Cheers,
Bill.
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
Yep, received my invitation to upgrade today as well.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(20-Sep-2016, 14:20)brit Wrote: Yep, received my invitation to upgrade today as well.

David

Hi David,
In Kos 'till Sunday, but planning on tapping the button on Thursday so that the 800 is collected about Tuesday.
Best wishes,
Bill.
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.