Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Upgrade program kick-off
This is the answer from Devialet today....

"Dear Sir,

The upgrade will open as soon as possible as we know.
You will be informed by an email.

Good day !"
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(16-Sep-2016, 10:33)Devialet Wrote: "The upgrade will open as soon as possible as we know."

Can´t find a matching smiley for that information Tongue

Good day Big Grin
My e mail said I WILL recieve an e mail on the 20th Sept inviting me to upgrade. So we will see.
Cheers,
Bill
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
You have to go to the 'Store' on the Devialet website and select 'expert upgrade'. Direct link: https://store.devialet.com/experteu_en/

Looks like it's EU and Euro zone only for now.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(16-Sep-2016, 13:18)Antoine Wrote: You have to go to the 'Store' on the Devialet website and select 'expert upgrade'. Direct link: https://store.devialet.com/experteu_en/

Looks like it's EU and Euro zone only for now.

Yes this link is valid since a few minutes ago
And the eMail with the information from today, 2:43 p.m. Wink

Quote:I am delighted to announce, you can now order your Expert Pro Upgrade on our online store or via your dealer.

As you know, this is a major hardware and software Upgrade which will transform your Expert Le 250 into Expert Pro, making it future-ready thanks to the Devialet OS card which will be offered to you for free as soon as it becomes available (value of €1 500).

The quality and care we put into each Upgrade allows us to complete only a limited number a day. For this reason, we will set up a 5 working day slot to organise the collection of your Expert Le 250.

Order today and your new Expert Pro will be back home by October 15th*.

"making it future-ready thanks to the Devialet OS card which will be offered to you for free as soon as it becomes available (value of €1 500)"

As I wrote ebough. Future-ready ´for free´ - even without knowing anything about it right know.
What a nonsense Dodgy
Well, I'm even more confused. Does this mean we can also choose to partially upgrade in 2017 for 1500euro?
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Dank je Antoine
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
Just received the upgrade mail and ordered it :-)
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Just received the upgrade mail and ordered it :-)
Devialet Dione

Rotterdam, NL