Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Echo + Devialet Phantom = AMAZING!
Hi,
Finally I'm getting my Amazon Echo + Echo Dot next wk !
Have you continued to use Echo to control your music ?
I had to give up the Spotify connect to my Phantoms as I had to do factory resets all the time to get things working so now I'm back running it via Sonos-
Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.
So no-one minds about making it even easier for corporates, governments, and whoever else is interested to listen to your every move within your home ?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(19-Jan-2017, 15:48)Hifi_swlon Wrote: So no-one minds about making it even easier for corporates, governments, and whoever else is interested to listen to your every move within your home ?
Honestly no !
I live in Sweden one of the most democratic countries in the world, I will not be locked in due to my opinions, there are for sure countries where I wouldn't use these type of devices.
Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.