Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 subwoofers for dev200?
hi guys,this might be a stupid question for some but i felt i can ask Huh .My speakers ,the venere 2.5 ,lack some control on the lower octave ,and i was thinking if a good sub can help.After some research i learned that 2 are much better than 1 in this regard and specially in a big room.So how can i link 2 sub to devialet since there is only one input????
You can connect 2 sub to Devialet preout. You can also highpass your speakers and and lowpass your subs with Devialet. You can also adjust your speakers delay to match your subs.
(21-Sep-2016, 19:31)samsoum Wrote: hi guys,this might be a stupid question for some but i felt i can ask Huh .My speakers ,the venere 2.5 ,lack some control on the lower octave ,and i was thinking if a good sub can help.After some research i learned that 2 are much better than 1 in this regard and specially in a big room.So how can i link 2 sub to devialet since there is only one input????

If you want stereo subs you configure the speaker output as high-pass, then pre-out as low-pass and connect LFE input (or normal input if you want to use the built in filter) of subwoofers here. You then have access to the delay feature, so depending on placement of subs and main speakers you can align the sound in time between them. I'll warn against a rather steep learning curve here, but the result can be very rewarding when you do it right!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(21-Sep-2016, 19:36)Waiski Wrote: You can connect 2 sub to Devialet preout. You can also highpass your speakers and and lowpass your subs with Devialet. You can also adjust your speakers delay to match your subs.

Sorry Waiski, seems we wrote and posted simultaneously! Smile
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB