Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D400 for sale (Alberta Canada) - reduced
My Devialet 400, both units in pristine condition are offered from a seller with extensive and perfect feedback. Both units were purchased from a proper Devialet dealer in Canada and the warranty is transferable. The 200 unit is a factory built 200 not an upgraded 170 and I put it into service December 2014 and whose warranty is good until December 2019. The Companion is only a few months old and warrantied until January 2021. The 200’s remote still has the protective plastic cover on it.

Obviously whatever Devialet supplied with them will come with them and I am including a custom cable (RCA – XLR) that I had built to connect them. I also have custom built 5 foot Digital American power cords from Triode Wire Labs. These superb power cables are built with specific IEC ends that allow them to fit under the Devialet’s rear panels something that about 99.9% of the aftermarket power cables will not do.

List price on the 2 units is $18,500. I would rather sell them as a pair and have reduced the price for  them accordingly at $11,250.00 with the TWL power cables whose cost alone after exchange, freight and import taxes, would be close to $1500. Based on the list prices you are essentially getting the Companion for free. Note - all prices quoted are in $Cdn.

If you buy both units I'll throw in eight (8) Symposium Junior Roller Blocks

I am not totally against breaking up the set so the corresponding prices would be:

D200 = $5850 stock, $6250 with TWL power cord
Companion = $6250 stock, $6650 with TWL power cord

Price in $US
D400 with cables = $8900
D200 stock = $4600, with TWL cable = $4850
Companion stock = $4750, with TWL cable = $5000

Anyone here really doesn't need to be reminded of the stellar reviews which can be found on the web and if you are looking at this ad you probably have a good idea of what Devialet brings to the table in terms of technology and flexibility. Adding in the Companion which moves you from 200 w/ch to 400 w/ch makes a huge difference in overall depth of presentation and bass control.

Neither unit is broken in (if you are someone who prescribes to this theory) as the D200 has maybe around 100 hours on it and the Companion has well less than 50...

Devialet review:
http://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php...ifier-dacs

Link to Triode Wire Labs reviewer comments on the power cords included in this sale:
http://www.triodewirelabs.com/triodeweb/blog/

The boxes measure 27” X 22” X 6” in size and weigh about 20 lbs. each and will be shipped from Postal Code T1S-1R3 should you want to check into freight costs to your location. The power cables will need to be shipped separately which I’ll take care of.

PayPal is OK but you pay the 4% fee. Because of the high value of this sale Interac transfer and certified check or bank draft (both must clear before I would ship anything…) would be my preferred methods of payment.

Link to my ad @ Canuckaudiomart where you can see my extensive/positive feedback as a seller.

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/6...n-footers/
Oppo 95 >> HDMI >> Kanex De-embedder >> Digital Coax >> Dev 400 >> Bryston Middle T
Bumped for new prices

I did jump on the list for the upgrades when it came out and can assist with this if this makes it more attractive to you.
Oppo 95 >> HDMI >> Kanex De-embedder >> Digital Coax >> Dev 400 >> Bryston Middle T
bump for reduced prices - Canadian $$$:
D400 = $10,975.00 (comes with TWL cords and Symposium Roller Block Jr. footers (8)

D200 = $5500 stock, $5900 with TWL power cord
Companion = $5900 stock, $6300 with TWL power cord