Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Devialet Streamer board in 2017?
So. . do we know anything about it? Could it be just a Dialog on a card forcing us to use Spark ,etc? Also, it is "UPNP".. what does that mean in real terms? That I can use any UPNP app on my iPad?

I almost get the feeling that Dev is not telling us much because there may not be much there. . .of course, they are saying it is a $1500 value so that leads me to believe it could be more than just a Dialog on a board. . .thoughts or insights?
(15-Oct-2016, 16:52)actx76092 Wrote: So. . do we know anything about it?

No, we don´t Big Grin

Not even Devialet does Angel 
Except the price Tongue
Well this is what we want. Also the thread does touch on what is known, which is only a little bit more that sod all......

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=3282
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
I was thinking, is it possible that the streaming board already is included in the PRO? and that we just need the new OS to activate it? along that way, Devialet could offer 'software options to be activated' with a premium... has anyone with a PRO opened the shiny box?
I've been told it's a physically separate board that will be easy to install (won't require the amps to go back to Devialet).
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(18-Nov-2016, 20:09)Xander Wrote: I was thinking, is it possible that the streaming board already is included in the PRO? and that we just need the new OS to activate it? along that way, Devialet could offer 'software options to be activated' with a premium...  has anyone with a PRO opened the shiny box?

Probably not since the update for Original d'Atelier amps is not available until 2017 because the streaming board will not be available until then.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Once again, I've been told by Devialet at least 2 times in writing to expect something pretty major here. Something that will represent a much bigger evolutionary jump than that between Expert and PRO.

Fortunately I will be the first to test this  Wink

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Guillaume,
Will you be under NDA during these tests? Just getting curious about this streamer board Smile
Qobuz/Sonos/D200/GT1 SE (offered to my father, who enjoys it every day)
2 Phantom Reactor 600 and Spotify Premium
(19-Nov-2016, 11:31)Teliaved Wrote: Guillaume,
Will you be under NDA during these tests?  Just getting curious about this streamer board Smile

No but the O d'A will be the first to get the new streamer board and I have every intention of being first in the queue  Wink

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(19-Nov-2016, 11:41)GuillaumeB Wrote: No but the O d'A will be the first to get the new streamer board and I have every intention of being first in the queue  Wink

Guillaume

Way to go GuillaumeB  Rolleyes

So you should be, hope you can work a prototype out of them to try before 
the final release.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.