Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet D200 : Auto Shutdown?
My Devialet D200 seems to shutoff automatically after approximately 4 hours.  The Power Saving settings are as follows:

Low Power Delay =  5 Minutes (Not Disabled)
Sleep Delay = 30 Minutes (Not Diasbled)
Dynamic Power Management = On

This occurs when I have the D200 set to go on via the trigger output from my receiver into Pass-thru mode on Line 1.  This allows me to use the D200 to power my front two speakers in a home theater bypass mode.  I've never had this issue listening to two-channel music, but I don't use the trigger in those situations and I never listen to music for as long as 4 hours at a time.

Is this typical behavior?  Is the D200 set to automatically go into standy/shutdown after 4 hours?  Are there any  settings I can change to remedy this behavior?
I too have a D2000 set up with Pass-thru mode on Line 1 for home theatre and it seems to automatically go into standy/shutdown mode if the receiver if left untouched for a long time.
It only seems to happen when I forget to turn off the receiver at night, which is set to turn on the D200 automatically with the trigger output. It does not happen if I turn on the D200 directly.
Bug or not it's a welcome feature anyway.
Devialet Expert 200, Linn Sondek, Technics Sl-1200, MacBook Pro, Roon, Monitor Audio PL200
(27-Oct-2016, 08:33)Roberto Wrote: I too have a D2000 set up with Pass-thru mode on Line 1 for home theatre and it seems to automatically go into standy/shutdown mode if the receiver if left untouched for a long time.
It only seems to happen when I forget to turn off the receiver at night, which is set to turn on the D200 automatically with the trigger output. It does not happen if I turn on the D200 directly.

The D2000, Ha! Just about everyone who was going to upgrade has by now pulled the trigger and then you're telling us that you're already running the next model up.  Tongue  It's hard to keep up.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(27-Oct-2016, 10:26)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(27-Oct-2016, 08:33)Roberto Wrote: I too have a D2000 set up with Pass-thru mode on Line 1 for home theatre and it seems to automatically go into standy/shutdown mode if the receiver if left untouched for a long time.

The D2000, Ha! Just about everyone who was going to upgrade has by now pulled the trigger and then you're telling us that you're already running the next model up.  Tongue  It's hard to keep up.
The D2000 sounds great even if AIR8.0 still doesn't work for me.
Devialet Expert 200, Linn Sondek, Technics Sl-1200, MacBook Pro, Roon, Monitor Audio PL200