Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0 Watt Phantom
(17-Nov-2016, 20:31)Sortland84 Wrote: Update on what happend.

After some communication with both devialet and the store wich i bought it, they quickly sendt me a new one.

Realy happy with the customer service from both Devialet and Stereofil here i norway.

So now i'm enjoying my silver phantoms in stereo again

This just happened to me yesterday. Have a pair of stereo golds. Bit nerve wracking considering it's 4K a pop. Hoping this will be resolved quickly as well. Will post update once I hear back from Devialet.
Funnily enough the same with me as well, mine are approx. 16 months old. One of my silvers has stopped working, doesn't power up and remains stone cold. I've raised a support ticket with Devialet on Friday morning. Surprise surprise, no reply as yet...
(15-Jan-2017, 05:34)adrianaty Wrote:

After some communication with both devialet and the store wich i bought it, they quickly sendt me a new one.

Realy happy with the customer service from both Devialet and Stereofil here i norway.

This just happened to me yesterday. Have a pair of stereo golds. Bit nerve wracking considering it's 4K a pop. Hoping this will be resolved quickly as well. Will post update once I hear back from Devialet.

Did this happen on both Golds or just on one?
I had this. Got a new silver from Devialet
I wonder what they will do after the warranty void
Yes I wonder that too - mine has gone back today and a replacement is on the way.
Dev customer service did say that the Phantom wasn't repairable (though I guess they'll just do a board swap).
I'm wondering if the other one will develop the same fault as they were bought together. I wonder if there was a bad batch?
I think they don't have circuitry protection done right for some reason. And they do sell extended warranty, though my card already doubles their.
(17-Jan-2017, 00:54)DJCHIP Wrote:
(15-Jan-2017, 05:34)adrianaty Wrote:

Did this happen on both Golds or just on one?
Just one of them. Stone cold with no power. Only barely two months old. Will be bringing into the store I bought it from this weekend and see what they can do.
0 Watt Phantom happened on my first generation silver. Good thing I bought it in a physical shop : they gave me a replacement one while Devialet sent me a new generation one. It took approximately 2-3 weeks for your information, in holidays period.

Simon B
Have received comms that I'll be getting a replacement for the faulty unit. Again I kept thinking what would happen if this is out of warranty period. Purchasing this as a long term investment no just for 2 years. Sad